Saturday, July 17, 2010

SUPERBday

It was suppose to be another Saturday. And my daily routine on this day was always visiting Enurin at SSP. Together with my mum and Eirfan ofcourse. God, my head hurts. Just finished jogging, sorry. Anyway, it was when my mum asked me to invite Syamil to bring him along. I smiled and immediately dialed his number. He would be crazy to say no so we picked him up. Hee. I brought Orange, because I felt like taking some pictures. We reached my sister's boarding school in 30 minutes. All the way, he kept himself busy with looking at my SYOK SENDIRI pictures. Should had delete them earlier -.-

There, we sat in the school cafe and ate lunch. We had chicken rice and cendol. So, bila habis, mcm tktau ape nak buat, we took pictures! Haha. Lame. I know. But WTH. One of the pictures ;



P/S; It's S Y M L ,
*Look carefully* :)

After it's time for Enurin to go back to her dorm, we started heading home. Yeah, ofcourse hantar Syamil dulu :). We were almost quiet on the way back. Untill came a duet song.


Mummy: Syamil, sing laa.
Eirfan: HA, nyanyi laa. Sporting laa sikit.
Syamil: Haha. *But he did sing*
Me: Hahah no waaaaayyy


Surprisingly in the end, dengan taktau malu, I sang. Ish. Hahah. So embarrassing laa. Nonetheless, it was fun! KANN S? I had a great time today. Kept me smiling untill this moment. Haih. I love you. Now and forever <3




No comments:

Post a Comment