Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It was that close

Just two hours ago, I experienced my first life or death situation. I had class at 8pm, so like always, I'd get ready, wear my plain t-shirt and jeans, do my prayers and head to my friend's house. So as I was about to take my perfume, I saw this ring. I didn't know if it was plastic or glass-like but it was in maroon and indeed it looked pretty. I guess my sis own's it, looking at the diameter of the ring. I knew it wouldn't fit my finger, but I didn't know what was on my mind that time. I took and tried it on. Slowly, i pushed it down my finger. Oh, I thought it fits after all. But when i know how tight the ring was, I tried taking it out.

This was when it happened ;

At so many angles, I tried to make it easier for me to pull out the ring. With all my will, I tell you. It just wont budged. I started to panic. I had never felt so afraid before. All of a sudden, my finger turned red. And then it turned, into this really dark red of color. I never stopped trying to take it off. In a blink of an eye, my finger turned blue-black. God, I couldn't feel my finger now. I felt nothing no more. My heartbeats faster then ever. I was not going to lose a finger, just because of some stupid ring. I rushed to the kitchen and took a handful of hand soap liquid and started rubbing them, to lose the friction between my finger and the ring. When I know, it was effortless, I gave this one last pull to free my finger. And it B R O K E into half. I was extremely relief and realized what an IDIOT I am to do something so absurd and dangerous. I won't ever try doing such stupid things again.

No comments:

Post a Comment