Hey, your family will be watching your back. Always.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Dearest cousin,
I just got to know that you've been beaten up by this someone, your senior. I was shocked when I heard it from Mummy. It made me feel sick, made me wanna hurt him in any possible way. I know it hurts to have your body cover up with bruises and lips bleeding, and when your eye is painfully bigger than the other. I'm feeling rather angry much more than sorry now. If i were you cousin, I don't know what I'd do. Probably, you'll sleep restlessly tonight, put aside schooling in a very far boarding school from Shah Alam. You did what was right. You said no to the particular senior when he asked you to do his laundries. But instead, you were unlucky. Just when you're waiting for the stitches on your leg to open up, another worse scenario happened. See how the world can be cruel sometimes? Eirfan never stop talking about this. If he had the chance to meet that numbskull, he'd be punching his way to ruin his face. Constantly, saying that. I hope you'll be doing okay there no matter how hard form 2 can be. I hope you'll make your way through without any of this no more. Just be strong okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment