Friday, July 16, 2010

2 in 1

I was pretty sure that I was Bella Swan. As in Isabella Swan. If i was her, so maybe this was New Moon or Eclipse. Kann? But no. None of what I expect to happen after this. Ofcourse i was still her, but I was riding a broomstick. A magical flying broomstick. And I thought no, Harry Potter -.- . It was very vague of what happened throughout this mysterious event. But i remembered that the last thing I did was trying and reaching for the golden snitch.

Then*knock knock*. A voice saying 'bangun, tuition'. Hahah. It was a dream after all. A dream from a nap. Awesome combination though twilight and harry potter :P. Hahah. If I were to stay longer in dreamland, I would have been in a Spiderman or a Batman movie. Who knows? Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment