Kamal and I were the master of ceremonies for today's Perhimpunan. It was err, o k a y to us though we received lots of mixed comments. Haha. It was nerve wrecking, i tell you! Kamal started the intro, and he was doing well, push aside that he stuttered one or two of the teacher's name. The thing that got me smiling was when I looked at the script and saw his hand trembling like mad. Ahah. Yeah, I did told him to calm down and take a couple of deep breathe. Overall, Arief said it was okay, so okay laa. But contradict to my non-prefect friends who were sitting. Lol, they said i mumble :(. But we did it, so dah la. Haha. We did it like so spontaneously, no practice, so we should be praised. HAHA.
And now, people are labelling me as MC -.-
Oh and bytheway, koko was fun. I had my people under AJK HEM for Kelab Kewartawanan. After begging, I now have like 10 people under me? Aha. I came up randomly for the group motto like Bertaraf Dunia, Ranking Pertama. Haha. We laughed our ass out :D
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, and know what, this girl, a junior, said that I look like one of those korean singers. I take that as a compliment! Aww, im so proud of myself. Haha. I smiled all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay through koko. Hihi
WHAT A DAY (':
No comments:
Post a Comment