Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011

It's been one hell of an introduction this year. But I've made it through, literally. And to my family there, it's really my fault to leave without saying goodbye, so iamsorry. I was glad I could talk it over and made u guys understand :)

So here I am back in BJ. Back to my friends which I've known for 6-10 years. I received lots of mixed emotion when I was there at the first day of school. Like;

-eh asal datang balik?
-eza, taknak jadi pengawas?
-omg!
-rindu aku la ni, sbb tu dtg balik kann

& so much so I can't remember. Hee



And yeahhh, I'm a prefect now. Thank god, Cikgu Saiful bagi. Aisyah&Arief, you guys really scared the shit out of me! Thanks a lot for pranking. I'll get back to u later yeah? Hahah. Wearing a blue uniform means i could get closer to Amirah&Liana, two of my darlings. Hehe. 

Oh bytheway, I'm in Mercury. Cikgu said I can't change my rumah sukan -.-. That's so sad you know, because earth was my home for 3 years. I even cheered for them in 2009, look where I am now. *sigh, but at least i have Abin&Reha and not to forget Tiha. Yeay for them. 

5 Epsilon. That's my class. Sitting behind ME is Hannim, sitting beside Hannim is Usman, sitting beside Usman is Syamim, sitting infront of Syamim is Liana, sitting beside Liana is Elora, sitting beside Elora is ME. If somehow you don't get what I'm saying, visit my class laa okay? Haha

I don't really know what else to say, but I'll try to keep my blog updated.  
Oh oh this is Cikgu Isyraf(or however his name is spelled), my physics teacher's ringtone. Hahah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment