I don't really know who to express my feeling to anymore. I was ashamed mum knew that I cried. I should have been stronger. I could only look at her with eyes filled with frustration. I walked away closed the door of my room and hug my bear, the one a good friend of mine gave me. I'm sorry she shared the same problem with me. I kindda knew calling her would ba false because crying to her will make her cry too. I ended the conversation before it gotten worse. So here I am lying down looking at the ceiling with no idea how to get the strength to even get up. I used to hate girls with weak hearts, but I'm afraid I'm one of them. You can never imagine what it's like to see someone you love ignore you and acts that everything's fine with life. Sorry, love is a noun/ adjective/ adverb that I fail to learn the meaning. Thus I'm not capable of using the word love. So I shall rephrase. You can never imagine what it's like to see someone you care ignore you and acts that everything's fine with life. I know I'm a sucker for love but I still remember what caring is about. After the 8th of Dec, this someone I care so much about will never remember me anymore. Never been so sure before.
Though he claim he hurt more, he would never know what I feel. Nonetheless, the fire I set up 10 minutes ago calmed me down. I don't know if you're reading this, but just so if you do. You can let me go if the love you found once had long gone. You'll find someone better.
No comments:
Post a Comment