Monday, October 4, 2010

When it comes tumbling down,

I know that we were suppose to be. I know that we should. But seeing us now, i don't think we would get back together. U have your issues with me and likewise. I'm trying to be optimistic here, I tried. I mean, it's gotten to the worst part that i'm afraid we no longer have feelings for each other. Frightened, over the 'iloveyou's' you said just because of the period we've been together.

These past weeks, ahhh, I don't even know where to start. I wish things like this never happened. I'm not posting this to say that I'm guilty and you're at fault. No, not at all. I'm doing my heart a lil bit of favour to let the pain out. By writing. Hey, I know you suffer too. Wait, before I forget, you can always throw it away. The way you said thanks, I know it's effing meaningless. I'm sorry for ruining yesterday's night which was suppose to be special.

I wish, I just wish, there's still hope for us.
Because I Love You, never stop failing to.

No comments:

Post a Comment