Tear and rip my body apart. Take out my heart and immerse it in a saturated acid or slice it into tiny million pieces. Oh wait, take my heart, then burn it. Take a picture of it as well. Because I wanna always picture it as how I was suffering and left me with no feelings. Even better, just put a bullet in my head. Straight to my brain and pass through the part of the brain which stored all my happy times. Let me forget all the memories I had. It's worth leaving the memories rather than dragging it all my life. If I'd erase it all, then there would never be 'what ifs', wouldn't it now?
In a story/drama/movies, I never always like happy ending. Unless, it really is a genuine one. You know how the happy couples got married. And next thing you know, the second part of the story went something like a divorce or a separation or suddenly one of them died of cancer. DEPRESSING. This fairytale of mine is not going to last long. I know that now. It's driving me crazy. I smile and laughed with my friends just to realize how nothing changes. I was still being the same probably like some serial killer crazy for killing. Only the situation for me, to still loving him, to want him to stay, to never let him go.
There is no point I'm writing this down. So much for your happy ending eza.
Just let go.
No comments:
Post a Comment